The PAFB will assist with and promote the elimination of hunger in the Prince Albert area by:
- Acquiring, collecting and storing food.
- Providing food for the hungry, especially children, in the form of hampers in a way that is consistent with what is best for the clients and conditional on sufficient supply.
- Working and cooperating with social service agencies, churches, and other agencies to identify clients and their needs.
- Providing opportunities and programs through which those who are unable to provide their own nourishment can learn to be more self-sufficient in nutrition, food acquisition and meal preparation.
- Recruiting, encouraging and organizing volunteer workers to grow, collect, package, prepare and distribute food, and assisting, wherever possible, other organizations and programs which share similar objectives.